The recently concluded Star Parivaar Awards 2016 was a star-studded affair. Here’s who won what at the do. Like every year, Star Parivaar Awards was one of the most anticipated ones in telly town. The entire Star Plus team gets together to celebrate the achievements of their peers and it’s a jashn of sorts.
This year was no different. With all the favourite characters from your favourite TV shows on the channel making their way to the red carpet and the stage, this year’s Awards was a riot. And when it came to walking away with glory and obviously Awards, there were a few who led the race. Who? Divyanka Tripathi recorded a fantastic streak of six Awards at the do, followed by her Yeh Hai Mohabbatein co-star Karan Patel. Others who won were Harshad Chopda, Deepika Singh, Krutika Desai to name a few.
Star Parivaar Awards 2016 is expected to entertain the audience with some sizzling dance performances by the actors. Along with the popular television actors, some famous Bollywood celebrities will also attend the Star Parivaar Awards 2016.
Here’s the complete list of the winners:
- Nayi Soch Award – Sandhya (Deepika Singh)
- Naya Sadasya (Male) – Adarsh (Harshad Arora)
- Naya Sadasya (Female) – Swadheenta (Tridha Choudhury)
- Favourite Digital Sadasya (Female) – Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi)
- Favourite Digital Sadasya (Male) – Raman (Karan Patel)
- Favourite Maa – Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi)
- Favourite Pita – Deepak (Kiran Karmarkar)
- Favourite Beti – Dhara (Anuja Sathe)
- Favourite Beta – Ram (Ashish Sharma)
- Favourite Mazedar Sadasya – Ammaji from Mere Angne Mein (Krutika Desai)
- Favourite Saas – Krutika Desai
- Favourite Sasur – Varun Badola from Mere Angne Mein
- Favourite Bahu – Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi)
- Favourite Patni – Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi)
- Favourite Couple – Raman-Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi and Karan Patel)
- Favourite Pati – Raman (Karan Patel)
- Most Stylish Actor – Shagun (Anita Hassanandani)
- Favourite International Couple – Raman-Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi and Karan Patel)