The stage is set for the launch of Bigg Boss Kannada’s fourth season. The reality show will start airing from Sunday, October 9. Colours TV approached lots of stars to be part of Bigg Boss Kannada. Many stars rejected the offer citing different reasons. In the end, the channel has handpicked participants from the fields of politics, television industry, films, sports, journalist and radio.
Kannada Super Star Kichha Sudeep-hosted show, which will probably have 14 contestants, will be shot at a specially-constructed set at Innovative Film City, Bangalore. The first two editions of the popular TV show were filmed in Lonawala at a set erected for the Hindi version of the show hosted by Salman Khan.
This season of the Bigg Boss Kannada Season 4 is suppose to welcome 14 participants as per reports we are exclusively reveal the name of the participants’:
- Malavika Avinash – Actress-turned-politician
- Karunya Ram – Actress
- Mohan – Actor and Filmmaker
- Chaitra – Singer
- Sheetal Shetty – TV Anchor
- Sparsha Rekha – Actress, Sports personality
- Pratham – director of Dewrawne Bidu Guru
- Niranjan Deshpandey – Anchor
- Kirik Keerthi – Journalist, social commentator
- Sanjana – TV actress
- Vanisri – TV actress
- Kavya Shah – multilingual actress
- Bhuvan Ponanna – Reality show star
- Dodda Ganesh – former cricketer
- Shalini – TV actress
The show timings will be 9:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday. There will be 14 housemates fighting the reality battle in an isolated and remote Big Boss house.