Finally, the moment is here when Sultan‘s trailer is out there for all to feast on. We have been waiting for the trailer to arrive since forever now because the two teasers teased us so well that the wait was getting on our nerves. The trailer is everything we thought it would be. There’s maar dhaad, Salman Khan‘s romantic side, Anushka Sharma‘s fierceness, some rejection, dejection and an ultimate triumph to close it.
But it is the dialogues that will affect your more drawing you to the trailer. Sultan is the story of a Haryanvi wrestler and his dreams to achieve fame and make it big. Contrary to popular notion, Sultan is not based on any one wrestler or one fighter but the character of Sultan, played by Salman is a completely fictional character. The most interesting part in the movie is Anushka Sharma who also plays a wrestler and Salman’s love interest in the movie.
- Manne laage hai angrezi mei ladki jaldi patey hai. I love you bolo aur uske baad seedha kiss hoye hai- “Salman Khan”
- Sapne dekhna achi baat hai lekin kai baar unke peeche daudte daudte na apne chut jaate hai- “Anushka Sharma”
- I don’t train dead people- “Randeep Hooda”
- Maine pehlwani zaroor chodi hai par ladna nahi bhula- “Salman Khan”
- Jab zindagi tumhe patke to tum phir khade hou aur aisa dav maaro ki zindagi chit ho jaye- “Salman Khan”
- Ache pehelwan ki pehchaan akhaade mei nahi zindagi mein hoye hai. Taaki jab zindagi tumhe patke to tum phir khade hou aur aida dav maaro ki zindagi chit ho jaye- “Salman Khan”