The final countdown begins for the much-awaited The Kapil Sharma Show. Kapil Sharma is all set with his new show and viewers will once again experience laughter bouts as the much-awaited show will be telecast on Sony TV channel every Saturday and Sunday at 9 pm from April 23.
Come April 23, and TV buffs, especially Kapil Sharma fans, will get to see the premiere episode of The Kapil Sharma Show. While his brand of humour is expected to remain more or less the same; the settings will undergo a drastic change. And most importantly Kapil and his gang will get to portray fresh characters.
Kapil Sharma’s grand entry and comedy: Now that Kapil is returning back to the television screen after a long gap and after his fallout with Colors channel, it is expected that audience will witness the grand entry of him in the first episode of the show. Moreover, Kapil is back with a bang with his best comedy timing and hilarious jokes.
Before you watch the first episode, here’s everything you want to know about format of The Kapil Sharma Show.
- Kapil Sharma will play the role of a jobless man Kappu. He and his gang members will the be the residents of Shantivan Non-cooperative Housing Society.
- Ali Asgar, who vowed never to play Dadi again on TV, will be playing the role of a blind Nani in The Kapil Sharma Show.
- Sunil Grover will play Dr Mushhoor Gulati, apart from other characters. Nani has apparently gone blind after an unsuccessful cataract operation performed by him.
- While Shah Rukh Khan will grace the first episode of The Kapil Sharma Show, Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor will appear next. Honey Singh will also appear soon.
- Sumona Chakravarty will be seen as a cleric at Dr. Gulati’s clinic, while Rochelle Maria Rao will be a nurse at the same clinic.
- Kiku Sharda will play different characters in different episodes.
- Chandan Prabhakar will play a tea stall owner