Everyone wants to look good but when it’s about updating our pictures on social media there’s always an urge to look mindblowing. If you are among those users here is a free photo app for you which on Apple store that can turn your editing skills into pro all you need is an iPhone and fingers to slide.
The app is called Prisma which is only available on iOS store and for now the developers didn’t come up with Android version but rumors are that the app will be available on Android and Windows phone in a few months, however, this app is not available for PC or for online use.
Prisma won’t take much space on your iPhone as the app size is only 15.8 MB (at least for now, we can’t guarantee the size after new update). It comes with 36 filters allowing users to choose any of their choices for absolutely free.
Before the launch of Prisma, there were filters like sketch which delivers pencil sketch art of your picture. But Prisma app uses artificial intelligence cloud processing to apply the painting effects of master painters such as Van Gogh, Picasso, Munch, and Mondrian to your digital snapshots.
- First, open Prisma App from your iOS device.
- You can select the image to edit. You can capture a fresh image or use a stored image to edit. Here I have selected a stored selfie to edit.
- You can crop and adjust the size or rotate the image before applying the filter. I have only cropped the image a bit as no adjustments were needed to rotate the picture.
- You can see multiple filter options. As per your choice, you can select any filter to edit. For my picture I have chosen the filter Tears. Simply clicking on the filter transformed my image into a work of art!
- You can instantly share it on social networking sites or can store it on your smartphone.