Mahesh Babu’s much awaited film Brahmotsavam is all set for a grand release world wide on May 20th. The film has already garnered huge positive buzz among the audience. A lot of curiosity has been raising among the fans, as the film is going to release in just a few hours. As Mahesh Babu’s last film Srimanthudu achieved huge success at the box-office, fans believe that Brahmotsavam will also repeat the same magic at the box-office once again.
Brahmotsavam has a whopping Rs. 75 crore budget, with Prasad V Potluri has bankrolling it under his banner PVP Cinema. The movie has rich production values, which make it a visual treat. Mickey J Meyer’s melodious soundtrack, Mani Sharma’s background Music, R Rathnavelu’s picturisation, selection of exotic locales, beautiful art direction and costumes are big attractions on the technical front, add the audience.
* Family Sentiments, Traditional Values, Romantic Sequences, Songs and Emotional Climax are going to be the main highlights in the film.
* The movie features three gorgeous Heroines Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha and Pranitha in the female lead roles.
* Naresh, Sathyaraj, Rao Ramesh, Tanikella Bharani, Sayaji Shinde, Subhalekha Sudhakar, Brahmaji and Krishna Bhagavan are playing male supporting roles.
* Jayasudha, Revathi, Saranya Ponvannan, Tulasi and Easwari Rao are playing other female supporting roles in the film.
* The film is written and directed by Srikanth Addala.
* It is produced by Prasad V Potluri under the banner PVP cinema.
* Mickey J. Meyer has composed the music, while Mani Sharma scored background music for the film.