Mahesh Babu’s much awaited film Brahmotsavam is all set for a grand release world wide on May 20th. The film has already garnered huge positive buzz among the audience. A lot of curiosity has been raising among the fans, as the film is going to release in just a few hours. As Mahesh Babu’s last film Srimanthudu achieved huge success at the box-office, fans believe that Brahmotsavam will also repeat the same magic at the box-office once again.
Mahesh Babu is going to woo the audience with his charm offensive, while Srikanth Addala drives home a message. Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha are there to glam it up. Brahmotsavam is a family drama that revolves around a young man who sets out to discover his roots. Besides direction, Srikanth Addala has written the story, screenplay and dialogues for the movie, which is about how small celebrations turn into Brahmotsavam (a grand celebration).
The audience say Brahmotsavam has a tried-and-tested story that has been seen in Telugu films several times, but Srikanth Addala’s treatment of the subject has made it a perfect family entertainer. Some romantic, comedy and sentimental scenes keep the viewers entertained throughout the movie, but the slow and dragging narration plays spoilsports.
Brahmotsavam has a whopping Rs. 75 crore budget, with Prasad V Potluri has bankrolling it under his banner PVP Cinema. The movie has rich production values, which make it a visual treat. Mickey J Meyer’s melodious soundtrack, Mani Sharma’s background Music, R Rathnavelu’s picturisation, selection of exotic locales, beautiful art direction and costumes are big attractions on the technical front, add the audience.
* Family Sentiments, Traditional Values, Romantic Sequences, Songs and Emotional Climax are going to be the main highlights in the film.
* The movie features three gorgeous Heroines Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha and Pranitha in the female lead roles.
* Naresh, Sathyaraj, Rao Ramesh, Tanikella Bharani, Sayaji Shinde, Subhalekha Sudhakar, Brahmaji and Krishna Bhagavan are playing male supporting roles.
* Jayasudha, Revathi, Saranya Ponvannan, Tulasi and Easwari Rao are playing other female supporting roles in the film.
* The film is written and directed by Srikanth Addala.
* It is produced by Prasad V Potluri under the banner PVP cinema.
* Mickey J. Meyer has composed the music, while Mani Sharma scored background music for the film.